What is Chiropractic?
A Chiropractor is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, and the effects of these disorders on the function of the nervous system and general health. There is an emphasis on manual treatments including spinal adjustment and other joint and soft-tissue manipulation. If you’re interested in trying out Chiropractic for yourself and want to book an appointment with your local Chiropractor, get in touch with Strathalbyn Chiropractic today.
Here at Strathalbyn Chiropractic Centre:
- Here at Strathalbyn Chiropractic Centre:
- On your first visit one of our Chiropractors will perform a thorough history, orthopaedic, neurological & Chiropractic examination of you (or your child) and if indicated refer for x-rays (approx. 20% of cases).
- These are fully claimable under medicare at a local imaging service provider. Allow 40 minutes for this comprehensive examination, you will be in safe hands at Strathalbyn Chiropractic Centre.
- Your next visit or report of findings
- During this consultation, your findings are considered by our Chiropractors and a unique treatment plan will be devised and discussed with you. All of our Chiropractors are trained in a variety of techniques from the traditional manual manipulative care or adjustment, to the gentle instrument adjustment or activator. The type of care you receive will be specifically tailored to suit your needs, utilising safe & effective methods of care is of utmost importance to us. Here, you can ask as many questions or raise any concerns. We are here to help you and make sure you feel comfortable.
- A regular visit
- Once we have a thorough understanding of you and your condition, each regular visit will work with you, we assess and treat you. Please allow 10-15 minutes for each regular consultation. Again, if you have any questions or concerns our Chiropractors are always here to listen, provide questions on your treatment plan and give advice.
Is Chiropractic Safe?
Spinal manipulation is very safe when performed by a trained, registered practitioner. Some people may experience mild soreness or discomfort following treatment. This usually resolves within 12 to 48 hours. Your Chiropractor will discuss this with you prior to any intervention in a process called informed consent.
TAKE THE NATURAL APPROACH
Don’t put up with feeling less than your best, schedule your
first appointment with our experienced Chiropractors to get
back on track!